Errors linning tuxracer

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe at daimi.au.dk
Sat Sep 20 04:44:47 GMT 2003

Is Mesa in some module, or is this an error anyone else has encountered?
(yes, I know I could just grab mesa, but I thought I'd better ask first...)

-- linTuxRacer said:
checking for glXGetProcAddressARB... yes
checking for GLU library... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking whether glx.h defines glXGetProcAddressARB... no
configure: error: Your copy of glx.h is out of date.  You can get a more
recent copy from the latest Mesa distribution
(http://mesa3d.sourceforge.net).

root at lovegood ~ # grep glXGetProcAddressARB  /usr/X11R6/include/GL/glx.h
extern void (*glXGetProcAddressARB(const GLubyte *procName))( void );

/Erik