gdk-pixbuf fails lin

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 20:42:35 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 08:35 pm, Niki Guldbrand wrote:
> Hi Dennis.
>
> As the use that owns the currently running X run "xhost +localhost" in a
> shell.
>
> Then lin gdk-pixbuf with "DISPLAY=:0.0 lin -c gdk-pixbuf" and it should
> work, and i don't know why gdk-pixbuf wants access to the running X
> server.

Hmmm, it wants a running X session? Well ok if thats what it wants. I was
doing the lin in init3.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."