BIND Patch

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 17 23:05:23 GMT 2003

Hi All.

If any of you wish to use this new feature in Bind, then you will have
to add some zone configuration like:

zone "<NameOfZone>" in {
         type delegation-only;
};

And if you have a forwarding dns running then this wont work, i had to
set my dns up to provide the root zone itself.

Here is the two statements i have put in my DNS here, and this also
works ;-)

zone "com" in {
        type delegation-only;
};