kde3 - problem detected during BUILD

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 08:58:15 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 05:47 pm, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 September 2003 05:00 pm, Niki Guldbrand wrote:
> > Hi Joël.
> >
> > You can try to install theedge coretools if you don't have that yet, and
> > the get a fresh moonbase, and try
> >
> > "lin -c -V 2.4.22-test_only linux" and see if that fixes the kde <->
> > cdrom.h issue
> >
> > And don't worry that kernel is quite stable... But it's my testing
> > ground for the new kernels, hench the -test_only tag ;-)

Running that command on 2.4.22 is it supposed to use /usr/src/linux-2.4.20 ?

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."