kde3 - problem detected during BUILD

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 16 23:00:53 GMT 2003

Hi Joël.

You can try to install theedge coretools if you don't have that yet, and
the get a fresh moonbase, and try

"lin -c -V 2.4.22-test_only linux" and see if that fixes the kde <->
cdrom.h issue

And don't worry that kernel is quite stable... But it's my testing
ground for the new kernels, hench the -test_only tag ;-)

Niki