removed modules causing havoc :(

Hendrik Visage hvisage at envisage.co.za
Sun Sep 14 20:09:29 GMT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 11:08:47AM -0500, Nick Hudson wrote:
> bonobo-activation has been removed as it conflicts with libbonobo
> because bonobo-activation was merged with libbonobo for the 2.4.x series

But just removing it did caused my galeon2 to fail horribly, while waiting
for the 2.4 stuf to get fixed :(

What I've said was not that it's bad to remove it per se, but to
move it to a to-be-removed directory, and let lunar update give a warning reason
why it's removed, so that people would know when/how/why and
that way we could make an educated guess/decision or whether we
should remove it know and rebuilt everything, or wait for later.