Read-only file system (it happened again)

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 17:50:12 GMT 2003

Started over again because I could not figure out how to change the file
system to rw.

Got it installed, did the steps listed in the post-install at the web site,
rebuild went fine this go round and I am back now to the same problem as
before.

I don't see anything in /etc/fstab that is making every partition except home
read-only.

What's going on here?
--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."