New xforms url (and compilation problems)

r0dzilla r0dzilla at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 11 17:30:57 GMT 2003

I'm having the same problem.  I've even re-lin'ed xfree86 with -rc
options, but I still get the compile error on xforms.

Do you remember the error you saw when you looked into the compile
messages?  I looked at the end and didn't see anything, searching for
"rror" pulled up alot of source files with error or Error but I did not
see any error messages...