Lunar 1.3.2, rebuild and nfs

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 16:37:23 GMT 2003

Fresh install and in process of doing a rebuild the system is hung on NFS. Its
setting at;

stopping NFS services
starting NFS services
starting portmap
modprobe: Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than
/lin/modules/2.4.20-lunar-r1.2-aggressive/modules.dep
modprobe : modprobe: Can't locate module nfsd
stopping NFS file locking services
starting NFS file locking service, rpc.statd

It just sits there. How do I kill this without killing the whole rebuild
process?

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."