KDE

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sun Sep 7 23:08:56 GMT 2003

Since kde really isnt up my alley in anyway I feel like I should say
this here rather than changing something myself.  I think the kde3.rc
file thats in kdebase3 should be moved to kdelibs or arts, being that
arts and kdelibs3 are the 1st packages to get installed for KDE.  I dont
use KDE but when I compiled quanta I noticed that it was not in my PATH
due to the kde3.rc files wasnt in /etc/profile.d.  Since quanta3's only
requirement is kdelibs3 I think the kde3.rc file should be installed by
the 1st package of kde3, namely arts.  Anyway like I said KDE is not my
thing but I think it should be changed if those dont mind changing it
:)  If not well thats fine to :)

Nick