ATK PROBLEMS was Re: atk-1.4.1 md5 fails

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Oct 22 08:02:23 GMT 2003

Seems the devs went back in and changed something without updating the
version .... I think this pisses me off more than anything else.  Now we
will have a bunch of people complaining about atk md5 not working when
it updates...

Anyway please everyone remove your /var/spool/lunar/atk-1.4.1.tar.bz2
and then run lin atk once you update your moonbase so that you will now
get the correct md5sum.

This is fixed in moonbase now and should be ready @ the top of the
hour...

Nick