Evolution segfaults

Andrew Fries afries at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 22 10:50:16 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 02:53, Steven Michalske wrote:
> ok that tells me that Evolution is causing the problem and not any of the
> libraries, :-P  ok
>
> what optimizations do you have set.
>
> $ cat /etc/lunar/local/optimizations

The system is Athlon XP, and here are the contents from
/etc/lunar/local/optimizations:

PLATFORM=x86
 BUILD=i686-pc-linux-gnu
 MAKES=1
 COPT=-pipe
 CCOPT=-pipe
 BOPT=Fast
 CPU=AthlonXP
 SPD=(Speedy)
 STACK=
 XTRA=(MMX SSE dnow)
 FPM=SSE
 CC_WARN=()
 CCC_WARN=()
 LDF=(Strip Combreloc)
 ADDON=()

I tried to look at Evo's compilation log. There were some warning
messages, but I have no idea if they actually meant anything... The log
is huge so I didn't want to clutter the list. Shall I send it to you
privately?