expect package dependencies

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 9 19:35:14 GMT 2003

umm,

since tk already DEPENDS on tcl, it's not a problem to split it up, the
tcl tarball of course is already available, and can be used for the
compilation process only.

This method also has the advantage that you don't need to ask any
questions at all, since apps either depend on tcl or both (thus depending
on tk), and would be preferred since we called for a memorandum on
optional_depends and CONFIGURE questions.

sofar