archive and source in Feature Menu

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Mon Oct 6 06:41:04 GMT 2003

Hi Dennis.

For this there is two ways of doing it.

     1. Make symlinks from /var/spool/lunar and /var/cache/lunar to the
        places where you want them saved, or mount the NFS shares
        directly on the dirs.
     2. The second way is to add some options to
        /etc/lunar/local/config, which are INSTALL_CACHE= (which normaly
        is the cache) and SOURCE_CACHE= (which normaly is the source
        dir) and these isn't specifyed in that file, but in
        /etc/lunar/config, but this file gets overwritten every time the
        moonbase gets updated.

I hope this helps

Niki