unixODBC

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 15:40:51 GMT 2003

Attached is a module for unixODBC. This is my first attempt so it may not be
totally in line with Lunar's syntax and such though it did compile without
errors.

It needs flex and byacc and as a measure autoconf and automake were added in
DEPENDS. The BUILD has --enable-gui=yes and --with-qt-dir=/opt/lunar/qt/3. I
did not know how to make with qt dir and enable-gui an option but I do want
those in there in some fashion for a project down the line.

Enjoy..........or complain.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."