Kde 3.1.93

Ralph Crongeyer rcrongeyer at rpicc.com
Thu Nov 27 12:02:38 GMT 2003

Hi Jol, Happy Thanks Giving!

I followed these instructions and everything compiled fine but....
I can't get kde3.2 to start up? Besides the files you listed here I also
edited my /etc/inittab to point to the new directory (/opt/lunar/kde/current)
and my /home/ralph/.xsession to point to the new directory.

Everything is installed and ready to go Ijust cant get my system to use it?

Ralph