Serious problem

Jon S. striker at interhact.net
Thu Nov 20 13:05:49 GMT 2003

Lilo can actually do that using lilo -R <new image> (leaving your old
kernel as default) and if it fails, it goes back to the the default
image. This is why I prefer lilo over grub right now, as I don't know of
a grub equivalent. I use this all the time on a dedicated machine that I
only have ssh access to; very helpful for kernel upgrades.

-Jon