Serious problem

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 11:13:57 GMT 2003

We are tracking this down and it appears that the backup kernel and
lib/modules/ code hasn't yet been applied to the "linux" module.

linux-stable and linux-vanilla have the backup features working, while
linux-grsec and linux have yet to be converted over to the new backup system.

If you have the /var/cache/lunar/ directory then you can simply do this to
get your old kernel and libs back in the mean time:

cd / && tar xjf /var/cache/lunar/linux-2.4.20-i686-pc-linux.tar.bz2

Substitue your $ARCH as approriate in the above tarball.

Terry Chan