tftp

Couannette couannette at free.fr
Mon Nov 17 22:16:27 GMT 2003

It would be great if we build a network installation, and a module that
install all software need to make a master server.

I've such a project next year at my future position :-).

Requirements:
	master server: all usual network stuff + bind + dhcp server
			+ tftp-hpa + Lunar kernel + Lunar rootfs for
			a network installation

			lget all on master server

	workstation: mounting the Lunar rootfs prepared for network
installation, an automagically configuration
			starts, pumps modules in master server instead
			of getting them from the Internet and copy a
			skeleton of preferences for a typical work/home
			station

Anybody interested in this developement ?

Couannette :-D