rhythmbox

Aaron Watry watryac04 at uww.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:22:24 GMT 2003

What he said.  I bumped it on my machine last night, and I found that
rhythmbox 0.6.0 has severe issues with mp3s that were poorly encoded
(bad mp3 headers, bad vbr header, encoding errors).  If it wasn't for
that, I'd say this version was an improvement, especially since they're
integrating more of the iTunes-like features that rhythmbox is missing
(no id3 write support yet, though).