PHP & Sablotron (aka Sablot) issues...

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Nov 9 18:48:26 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 15:27, Hendrik Visage wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  FOr this to work "properly", it appears that you need
> (somewhere before the PHP ./configure) a: export LDFLAGS=-lstdc++
>
> Also please check imap, as it didn't appear to create/install a proper
> libc-client of some sorts, as PHP didn't want to compile for it :(

Can't remember which ones of these I've already addressed, so here's a
resume:

1) the standalone imap module also now builds/installs c-client (but not
the php module of course)
2) bumped Sablot to 1.0
3) that also fixes the build error of php against Sablot!

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>