courier-imap question

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Nov 9 13:50:11 GMT 2003

Hi,

Many of the imap/ldap/... related modules are badly maintained because
of lack of time and interest on us developers' behalf. Our good friend
Kongar has long maintained those modules but as you know is not
available anymore, so we're living on casual updates for those modules.
Most of us haven't prolly even a clue how to get it running (I just
spend 2 days trying out how to get outlook connect properly to
courier-imap, doh).

I'll try to see if the --disable-xxx options can be taken out. I also
have some old postings still waiting to be viewed at... You're welcome
to help out of course ;^)

sofar

Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>