Been playing with Lunar for a few days

Dave Brown dagbrown at lart.ca
Sat Nov 8 11:31:28 GMT 2003

I'm quite impressed!  I think I'll stick with this one for a
while.

Okay, a couple of little things.  First, lin should probably do:

    umask 022

at some point, preferably before it starts building stuff.  I had
a umask of 077 and I was wondering why normal users couldn't see
the stuff I installed. :-)

Also: There should probably be a nonprivileged "build" user, just
to be on the safe side.

Also: Are there any plans for Japanese-language support?  I could
try to put something together, if someone wants.  I got Canna and
kinput2 to build, but (and this is silly) I can't find the
Japanese fonts to make gnome-terminal work right.  Anyone know
where I can grab them?

--Dave