ftp.gnupg.org

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Sat Nov 1 16:53:35 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 12:06, Terry Chan wrote:
> lget gpa works just fine for me.  Downloaded the file less than five minutes
> ago.
>
> Check your proxy setting(s).  Enable passive ftp.
>
> Terry Chan
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 01:03:52AM -0500, Jeff Hodges wrote:
> > Hey, is anyone else unable to d/l anything from ftp.gnupg.org?  I've
> > been trying to test the new gpa out for over a week now but all of my
> > wgets end up in vague error messages:
> > Error in server response, closing control connection.
> > Retrying.
> >
> > :-/
I dont use proxies and never have (use_proxy = on is commented out).  I
have tried passive_ftp = on but no luck.  I wonder if someone did
something stupid from the ip block I'm in.  Bleh
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz