Hermes | gst-plugins

Nick Hudson nhudson2367 at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 23:57:47 GMT 2003

This module is now fixed in moonbase, since this is now fixed I have
spent a few hours totally rewriting gst-plugins.  Just to let everyone
know it will update when you update the next time.  It will ask you a
bunch of questions for optional depends.  I added atleast 5-6 maybe more
optional depends to the module tonigtht.  Being that Gnome 2.4 will rely
heavly on gstreamer and 2.2 mostly does now I figure I better write a
better module for it.  If anyone runs into any problems let me know.

Thanks

Nick