Recovery

Couannette couannette at free.fr
Mon May 19 19:35:20 GMT 2003

I've not tested all options but what I discovered is :

much software don't work with -O3
much software work with -O2 and SPD = Pointers Siblings Float Address
Align Doubles

Perhaps we need a script to test a particuliar set of optimizations for
a particuliar software. I'll work on such a extension to lin. If anybody
has a constructive critiq to this, my ears are open. And what about
software maintainers ? Can we consider report build & test logs to them ?

Couannette