kde updates

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Sun May 18 20:21:50 GMT 2003

Hi!

Oh i see, i thought 'a' means alpha :) Sorry then. Anyway there's
something strange w/ my kde install. I lined kdenetwork3, which contains
the desktop sharing utilities. And krdc (the client) looks old for me!
As i saw it should look like the 4th big picture @

http://www.tjansen.de/krfb/

. But mine has only the lower part (from remote desktop). And actually
doesnt work (tried to test it on localhost and it crashed) and is
working for others i asked @ #kde. So that's why i thought my packages r
outdated, but seems there's another problem here. Could sy please check
the krdc client who has kdenetwrorks3 installed?

thx, hirisov

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 19:38, Joël Vennin wrote:

Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu>