This must be a devil's pie...

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Mon May 12 21:46:21 GMT 2003

I added a little description, but read for yourself:

===== man devilspie
devilspie(1)

NAME
       devilspie - perform actions on windows as they are created

SYNOPSIS
       devilspie configuration-file

DESCRIPTION
       devilspie  is  a  program which can detect windows as they are
created,
       and perform actions on them if they match as set of criteria.

       The configuration file is a XML file. For now,  the
documentation  for
       this file in in the example configuration file, and the relevant
DTD.

BUGS
       This manpage is useless, as it was thrown together on a train.

AUTHOR
       This manual page was written by Ross Burton <ross at burtonini.com>.

devilspie(1)