gettext troubles...

Richard Snow rsnow1 at charter.net
Sun May 11 12:38:07 GMT 2003

Hendrik Visage wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>On the troules with gettext:
>
>Check for duplicates that get's "installed" with glibc and gettext...
>
>It's something I've noticed before, like the libgl* stuff between
>XFree86 and NVIDIA_GLX etc.
>
>Hendrik

Hendrik: you seem to be up responding to your list mail.  Could this
trouble with gettext
have anything to do with a hangup I am seeing in Mozilla?  Sometimes the
text input boxes appear to freeze, that is they don't accept input.
Opening a dialog box seems to clear this up so that I can enter text
again.  Or is this just an ol d Mozilla bug that has surfaced again
somehow (it used to happen in Netscape 4.07 I think but I haven't seen
it since then).