preparing alsa 0.9.2 upgrade

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 08:12:25 GMT 2003

Hi all,

In the moonbase archive we are at 0.9.0rc6 version for
the alsa module. In the mean time there were many
versions appeared. In this momment the current version
is 0.9.2. I intent to upgrade, in a few days, the
version to the current one. The testing can be done
very simple by bumping the version number in the
DETAILS files for the /audio/alsa stuff. On my system
it works fine for many days. Can someone help me
please with his feedback on this for a double
checking?

Regards,
  Florin