New module version daemon announcement (fwd)

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Mar 10 12:06:31 GMT 2003

I asked this a while back and the answer sent back was basically:
Opera is commercial (ad-ware) and therefore does not support
the open-source mentality.  Any package that is not
open-source/GPL/freeware/free to distribute potentially contains
legal ramifications for distribution that lunar does not
want to be burdened with...

Ben