kdemultimedia3 refuses to lin...

Vincent Vandeweijer v_vandeweijer at zonnet.nl
Mon Mar 10 18:32:22 GMT 2003

My kernel? Why do you think that? I was just getting to like this
one...

I just did a lin -r -c cdparanioa, cdrtools and finally kdemulti-crap
and it gave me the same result as before... No succes...

I did not recompile my kernel though... What kind of settings in my
kernel would I have to set or change if I would build a new one?

Vincent.

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 17:48, Steven Michalske wrote:

Vincent Vandeweijer <v_vandeweijer at zonnet.nl>