[Fwd: lilo-22.5..............]

Ray Maung ray_maung at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 13:33:03 GMT 2003

Another thank you from me!

Hopefully the devs won't flame me, but isn't the
purpose of having theedge and lunar separate supposed
to be to test stuff in theedge before it goes
mainstream in lunar?  I mean, I'm just using lunar for
my desktop, but I could see this being a major problem
for more serious usage.

Correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstand but please
don't flame me.

Ray

(http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/system/boot/lilo/lilo-22.4.1.tar.gz)