Macromedia Flash Player......

Jeff Hodges jmhodge at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:37:49 GMT 2003

Ralph -
	Here's how you get flash working in mozilla
For the sake of argument we will say you have mozilla-gtk2 installed.
The only difference a "normal" mozilla has is the directory we will be
linking too (ie instead of /usr/lib/mozilla-1.3b it will probably be
/usr/lib/mozilla).
Ok to get Flash to be recognized you will login as root (or su whatever)
then run the command

cp /opt/lunar/plugins/*flash* /usr/lib/mozilla-1.3b/plugins/ &&
ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5.0.2 /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

then start up mozilla.  I believe linking would also work for the
plugins, but i decided to just plug it in this way :).  Remember check
to make sure which directory the mozilla libraries are installed in.
Also, if mozilla is already running, you will have to restart it
		-- Jeff