pango refuses to build

Aaron Watry watryac04 at uww.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:46:24 GMT 2003

Updated last night and rebuilt x 4.3.0 and a few other packages.
Started this before bed, and when i woke up this morning I was notified
that pango had failed to build (twice i believe).  I noticed that since
pango was the last thing to try to build, it said it was missing the
dependancy "fontconfig" which was removed from the moonbase.  No
problem, did a "lin --fixdepends" and cleared that up.  I tried to do
another "lin -c pango" and I'm now getting this error:

Checking dependencies for pango
Building pango
installing in dir:/usr/src/pango-1.2.1
pango 1.2.1
/sbin/lin: /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/libs/pango/BUILD: line 8: syntax
error near unexpected token `)'
/sbin/lin: /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/libs/pango/BUILD: line 8: `) >
$C_FIFO 2>&1'
rm: cannot remove `/tmp/pango.iw': No such file or directory
  ! Problem Detected !
Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/pango-1.2.1.bz2

attached is the pango/BUILD file, although this problem almost says to
me it's not the BUILD file's fault. (maybe a bug in lin?)

root at Veerappan /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/libs # cat ./pango/BUILD
(
   export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig &&
   ./configure --prefix=/usr      \
               $OPTS              &&
   make                           &&
   prepare_install                &&