mysql

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Sun Mar 2 14:47:14 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 14:57, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> I did a cnrl-c and it finished with ;
>
> reating /var/log/lunar/compile/mysql-3.23.55.bz2
> Creating /var/log/lunar/install/mysql-3.23.55
> Creating /var/cache/lunar/mysql-3.23.55-i586-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2
>
> The daemon is running.
>
> Now if I switch back to lunar module is that going to effect mysql?

Hi Dennis,

sorry I couldn't answer you yesterday, I was out putting up a lunar
server at a friends hous all day saturday.

I don't see any verbose info (lines starting with '+ xxx'). Did you turn
on verbose in the lunar options after you installed theedge?

The Ctrl-C error appears due to some sed/grep statement not being
protected, and grep/sed will therefore run without a filename, expecting
something from stdin. I have yet to nail which one it is. If possible,
please try this:

- lin mysql
- wait for it to 'hang'
- do a 'ps -Afwww' and send me back a copy of the output

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>