Tomcat module

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jun 25 22:01:20 GMT 2003

I have been working on a few modules at work in my spare time.  One of
those is tomcat and yes its a very hard module to have because it
depends on alot of javva crap which we dont have modules for yet.  Like
Ant, basically you need ant to compile ant from what I can tell so thats
where the biggest cleavet is for me at the moment.  Like I said they are
in my spare time so it might be a while before I have a solution, we
will prolly need a total rework of our java installation.

Nick