QT 3.2 "checking for uic... not found"......

joel vennin jol at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jul 31 19:28:52 GMT 2003

Le Jeudi 31 Juillet 2003 19:12, Ralph Crongeyer a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> QT version is 3.2 as of today.
>
> It looks like QT 3.2 is installed without "uic" (or it has moved), and now
> everything I try to install that requires QT fails with this error:
Are you sure that your QT is really installed, because sometimes the
compilation fails (like other big module) and the current qt module doesn't
return an error when the compilation failed.
Try to see if you have an error in lvu complie qt3. The location of iuc is:

jol at jolzilla /home/jol $ /opt/lunar/qt/3/bin/uic -version
User Interface Compiler for Qt version 3.2.0

Jol