PixiePlus complie problems...

Ralph Crongeyer rcrongeyer at rpicc.com
Thu Jul 31 12:18:54 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to install PixiePlus but I am getting this error during the build:

QT version is 3.2 as of today.

checking for Qt... libraries /opt/lunar/qt/3/lib, headers /opt/lunar/qt/3/
include using -mt
checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /opt/lunar/qt/3/bin/moc
checking for uic... not found
configure: WARNING: No Qt ui compiler (uic) found!
Please check whether you installed Qt correctly.
You need to have a running uic binary.
configure tried to run  and the test didn't
succeed. If configure shouldn't have tried this one, set
the environment variable UIC to the right one before running
configure.

Any help would be great.

Ralph