galeon crash fixed

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jul 10 08:07:36 GMT 2003

Hey,

> hi,
>
> Since the mozilla upgrade, both nautilus and galeon2 segfault
> immediately and will not run. I re-linned both of them, but it doesn't
> help. Is anyone else seeing this ? any ideas ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yoav

I fixed this on my system by simply removing my ~/.mozilla/ directory.
You will lose you mozilla settings though.

Oh, and I also found I had some mozilla-1.3* stuff in /usr/lib and
/usr/include. This turned out not to be the problem, but you may want to
check anyway. This was probably my own fault, though.

Hope this helps.

	Jasper