Tomcat Module

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jul 8 21:48:09 GMT 2003

For the few people who have asked about Tomcat, I have worked on it some
laboring with few installs of the modules needed to run Tomcat.  I have
about 5-6 working modules with about 50 to go before we would be able to
run Tomcat on Lunar.  I will not be working on these anymore due to I
have no time to.  If anyone wants to pick it up you can download my work
here http://www.lunar-linux.org/~nhudson/tomcat.tar.bz2 ..  Please read
the README file I inslcuded before asking me questions :).

Thanks

Nick