Tomcat module

Wuss912 Wuss912 at cox.net
Wed Jul 2 13:35:53 GMT 2003

Any further luck with this nick?

-----Original Message-----
From: lunar-bounces at lunar-linux.org [mailto:lunar-bounces at lunar-linux.org]
On Behalf Of Nick Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:01 PM
To: Lunar Linux Mailing List! (all are welcome)
Subject: Re: Tomcat module

I have been working on a few modules at work in my spare time.  One of those
is tomcat and yes its a very hard module to have because it depends on alot
of javva crap which we dont have modules for yet.  Like Ant, basically you
need ant to compile ant from what I can tell so thats where the biggest
cleavet is for me at the moment.  Like I said they are in my spare time so
it might be a while before I have a solution, we will prolly need a total
rework of our java installation.

Nick