RE Questions with Auke Kok

Aaron Watry watryac04 at uww.edu
Tue Jul 1 20:00:49 GMT 2003

Let me make sure I understand this correctly.  You want it to be
possible to select all of the optional components to add in to a program
that is being compiled.  Such as, when compiling mozilla, being able to
enable or disable building in GTK support, whether GTK is or is not
installed.  So if you have GTK installed, you'd still be able to compile
mozilla without GTK support?