Modules problem (kernel type modules)

Victor Pelt peltco at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:31:39 GMT 2003

I think it is since keybdev depends on hid, you need to make keybdev a
module unless you buld hid in the kernel as well (and why wouldn't you)

I had a simmilar error when i build my (USB) printer in the kernel
and didn't build in hid (or i think this is what it was, at least it
solved the problem)

also i'm not sure if it will help but try depmod -a to see if it help

Victor Pelt <peltco at mail.utexas.edu>