[Lunar Linux 0000226]: ldconfig broken (fwd)

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Wed Jan 29 13:31:42 GMT 2003

ldconfig will not rebuild the cache, causing a lot of broken builds.

> recompile binutils and gcc please

I'm in the process of doing so, but the bug should not be closed until the
problem is fixed. The fact that ldconfig is *broken* in the original
install is a *bug*, not a feature, and if it can't be fixed in any other
way than a post-install recompile, then this needs to be clearly
documented or made part of a post-install fixup script.

Please re-open the bug until it has been fixed.

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"