Bugs found during reinstall

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Wed Jan 29 06:20:26 GMT 2003

Here's a list of bugs I've found so far while doing a reinstall:

    Installation Process
    --------------------
    - During initial kernel build, the following error appears after
      unpacking the sources: "chown: too few arguments"
    - Typo on network configuration screen: "Select a deice to edit"

    Immediately Post-Install (and Reboot)
    - Typo during lin perl: "Install optional db db support?"
    - /etc/issue contains: "Kernel \r on an \m"
    - ldconfig -p: "0 libs in cache '/etc/ld.so.cache'
    - sshd: failed on libpam.so.0

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"