Opinion: More Default Packages

Victor Pelt peltco at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 26 22:37:51 GMT 2003

i'm sorry but i think you might want to consider a different
distribution. the whole point of a source distro is that you
compile your own source.

also, you might want to try to turn on ccache on and not use O3
or other strange optimalizations which might slow down compile

--
Victor Pelt <peltco at mail.utexas.edu>