base architecture for 1.1.2 install ISO?

Victor Pelt peltco at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 17 05:04:12 GMT 2003

my solution was to recompile tar on a different machine, copy the file
to a floppy and then use it on my old machine

the rest seemded to be working fine

lunar people: would it hurt to make a "old-stuff" directory with
a 386 version of tar on the next release?

--
Victor Pelt <peltco at mail.utexas.edu>