hdparm settings??

Chuck Mead csm at MoonGroup.com
Fri Feb 28 16:38:51 GMT 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Kenny Mann posted the following:

KM>First Email:
KM>Dude, that's the way I've done it.
KM>
KM>Other email:
KM>Even if it it something on my side, I am still
KM>dissappointed that I must configure something special
KM>on my side to send mail to lunar.

Fine but I don't f'ing care... here's why:

[csm at warbird csm]$ host mainsrv.cdrobot.com
Host mainsrv.cdrobot.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

The host that's trying to send mail to lunar (mainsrv.cdrobot.com) does
not exist in DNS. Get clue... send mail... no clue... suffer!

And by the way... there's nothing "special" about it... it's the way
it's supposed to be done... YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES IF YOU WANT TO BE
A VALID INTERNET HOST! YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULES... DO NOT EVER
AGAIN COMPLAIN THAT LUNAR'S MTA, OR ME, IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE
IT'S PURE BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE WITHOUT THE FOGGIEST NOTION OF A CLUE!

/me goes off looking for a big fucking LART!