Can not Cast qt-x11-free?!

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 07:31:46 GMT 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 09:32 pm, Chuck Mead wrote:

> BEB>Hi.
> BEB>I am having problems installing qt-x11-free-3.1.0.
> BEB>Everytime I Cast it, it downloads the whole thing from Trolltech.com,
> unpacks it and aborts. BEB>
> BEB>Cast aborting
> BEB>Sources are not available.
> BEB>
> BEB>Hoping for answers. It seems this spell is essential for a lot of other
> spell. BEB>
> BEB>bjbe

Thats the same problem I am having. Except I used "lin". The file is in
/usr/X11R6/lib, there are the appropriate symlinks, the directory is in
ld.so.conf and I did just to make sure run ldconfig.

Tried deleteing the xfree direcotry, redownload the source files and do it all
over and still get the error.

So what's left?
--

Don't be afraid to try something. Remember, amateurs built the ark,
professionals built the Titanic.